The Finance Controller prepares, provides and analyses financial management information which supports the decision-making process for OTWC MSU GC. Gives transparent and simple feedback, creates & evaluates opportunities/alternatives, is a business partner to marketing & sales to drive profitable growth.
- Preparing, composing and analysing the overall management information: reviews of actual figures, planning and forecasting.
- Analysing and challenging the local financial information (actuals, budgets and forecast).
- Ensures proper documentation of approved sales/discount conditions incl. signatures for audit purpose to ensure year to date trade spending/engagement is reflected properly
- All categories spends ensure that correct gross to net is in actuals (PEC), ensure that we stay within the budget boundaries, help key accounts to calculate impact of additional conditions on the Net/Net plus evaluation of annual trade agreement, support annual negotiations, review net/ net spreads between customers by SKU, provide net/net information to RHQ, maintain financial trade term model by customer, review and approve on invoice conditions
- Reviewing and/or preparing investment and expenditure requests.
- Develop and maintain instructions for different processes, i.e. PEC, reporting, AOP.
- Researching and evaluating a number of transactions (i.e. contracts) including determining the appropriate accounting treatment.
- Support business, economic and accounting analysis during acquisitions, divestments and restructuring projects.
- Managing ad hoc financial reporting projects