Do you fulfill the following requirements?
- Technical background in chemical engineer, materials engineer, packaging technology, design, chemistry, industrial design or similar
- Affinity for packaging technology and materials
- Can work independently as well as in a team
- Good organizational skills (organizing, reporting, etc.)
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- You are highly motivated, an excellent communicator, and prepared to work in a fast-paced, dynamic international environment.
This role is for MBO (in the final phase of the study) or /HBO/Bachelor/Master students in the beginning phase of their studies for a minimum of 6 months internship at our Utrecht Research and Development Center. Please note that we are not able to provide a graduation project for you.
To be successful in this role you need to be enrolled at a University for the whole duration of the internship. Please note that if you are a non-EU citizen you need to be enrolled at a Dutch University to be considered as a candidate.
The monthly internship allowance is € 450,- for a HBO/MBO student or € 500,- for a WO student, based on a fulltime 40 hour workweek. We also provide additional support if daily travelling to work is required. Please do keep in mind that we do not offer relocation and/or accommodation benefits for students coming from abroad. The internship starts at the beginning of March 2022, and is for a period of 6 months.
• January 2022: Application stage
• February 2022: Video Interviews
• Beginning of March: Start of internship
To apply, please visit our LinkedIn page [Link], and include resume and cover letter before the 31st of January.
Your application at JDE
If you are interested in this career opportunity at JDE, hit the “I’m interested” button and upload your application. After receiving your application we will do our utmost to give you quick feedback. Part of the recruitment procedure at JDE will be an online assessment, followed by interviews. A pre-employment check can be part of the recruitment process.