As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be the first point of contact for JDE customers and deliver local customer services in line with defined policies and procedures.
You will provide a complete order process and customer service facility to all customers and ensure that all order and delivery issues are promptly resolved in order to maintain the highest level of customer service at all times:
- Process customer orders according to target
- Number of end user customers on target
- Handling calls and enquiries daily according to the defined target
The Customer Service Team focus on delivering market leading service to our customers by managing the daily order flow from customers to our 3rd party Logistics partner.
- Order Processing: Maximises customer service level by processing all customer orders in such a way to eliminate any errors in order. Analyses service failures and makes recommendations for improvements. To maximise customer service level and sales.
- Resolve customer complaints: Ensures efficient customer complaints handling and decrease of the number of complaints.
- Pre-advising all customers of any potential shortages including reason and next availability.
- Processing all allocated customer’s returns/queries. Logging all customer complaints queries or issues and ensuring all are resolved in a timely manner.
- Obtaining and evaluating all relevant information to handle enquiries and complaints. Reports on customer complaints as requested by customer service lead.
- Stock Data: Gather data from Demand Planning and provide information on stock issues in such a way that efficient communication is relayed to all customers and internally to sales in order to maintain excellent customer relationships.
- Deliveries: Provide the Logistics Operators with adequate lead-time in such a way that all customer deliveries can be planned, coordinated and dispatched in order to satisfy the required deadlines, maximise utilisation and minimise cost.
- Administration: Administer customer account data. Update master data as appropriate, ensuring accurate specific information. Provide on-going support as requested by team leader or manager.
- Evaluate external customer satisfaction, define and implement improvement activities based on these results.
- Service Level KPI’s: Maintain excellent customer service level of 98.5%.
- Communicate both internally and externally, weekly service updates.
- Work alongside commercial departments including Revenue Planning, National Account Managers and Category teams.
- Monthly store visits to monitor promotional activity and provide feedback to the commercial team.
- Attend monthly forecast and commercial surgeries, providing valuable feedback on promotional performance and service levels.
- Attend frequent customer review meetings and occasional performance meetings at customer’s request