If you have the courage and confidence to venture into new cultures & territories, and you're brimming with an entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to succeed, you’ll fit right in at JDE. We roll up our sleeves, pitch in, and get our hands dirty to break new ground. Committed to playing at our best, we think bigger and move faster, always rising to the challenge that matters most and celebrating the wins that count.
Below are the requirements to be successful in this role:
• University/Master’s Degree in area of Marketing or Finance or Mathematics or Statistics or Data Science or Computer science.
• 3-5 years of experience as a data scientist preferably within digital marketing and/or ecommerce functions for FMCG/retail companies.
• Good know-how of ad-tech and mar-tech landscape e.g. Google Campaign Manager, Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Amazon Search/DSP, DV360, Salesforce etc.
• Demonstrable experience in using advanced analytics to build customer segments for online campaign activation.
• Practical experience with time series modelling, RFM segmentation, K-means clustering, Churn analytics using Logistic regression methods, Pareto/NBD models for predicting life-time value, lead & propensity scoring and Customer choice modelling.
• Familiar with latest techniques regarding data triangulation, - calibration - imputation, - fusion and – enrichment.
• Experience with 3P data sources, ideally in a FMCG environment. E.g. Scantrack data (Nielsen), HH panel (GFK/Kantar), Marketing Trackers, Marketplace web-scrapers, Web traffic analyzers, Digital panel providers and Media planning tools.
• Applied knowledge of R or Python (and use of its ML libraries)
• Working knowledge of analytics tools such as Power BI, Alteryx and cloud platforms such as Google (Big Query), Microsoft Azure (SQL).
• Problem solving aptitude and entrepreneurial mindset.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills in English.
• Experience with Kaggle data sets or Kaggle competitions in nice to have.
Your application at JDE
If you are interested in this career opportunity at JDE, hit the “I’m interested” button and upload your application. After receiving your application, we will do our utmost to give you quick feedback. Part of the recruitment procedure at JDE will be an online assessment, followed by interviews. A pre-employment check can be part of the recruitment process.